The product group released the ServicePack 1 (SP1) for Sharepoint 2013 today.
Have a look at the following KB articles for more details about SharePoint 2013 SP1:
- KB 2817442 – SharePoint Foundation 2013 SP1
- KB 2817429 – SharePoint Server 2013 SP1
- KB 2817434 – Project Server 2013 SP1
- KB 2817431 – Office Web Apps Server 2013 SP1
Service Pack 1 also includes a rollup of all Cumulative Updates through December 2013, and all Public Updates through January 2014.
Direct download links for SP1:
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 Service Pack 1
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1
- SharePoint Server 2013 Service Pack 1
- SharePoint Server 2013 Language Pack Service Pack 1
- Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1
- Office Web Apps Server 2013 Service Pack 1
A detailed list of fixes which are included in SP1 can be found in the following file:
Regarding the installation ensure to follow all guidelines on the following page:
For more details on SP1 visit the following announcement:
After installing the SP1 you need to run the SharePoint 2013 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm as mentioned here for Sharepoint 2013. The
will output (on a Sharepoint 2013 foundation server)
Major Minor Build Revision
----- ----- ----- --------
15 0 4569 1000
after you applied this update.
An up to date list provided by Microsoft could be found here.