Today the Exchange team released Microsoft Exchange 2016 Cumulative Update 2 (CU 2) to the Download center. The CU2 brings support for 4.6.1 .Net Framework as well as a important change in how DAG activations are handled.
- HowTo: Install updates on a Sharepoint 2010 Server
- Rapid growth in transaction logs, CPU use, and memory consumption in Exchange 2010 when using iOS 6.1
- Released: Update Rollup 5 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2
- Released: Update Rollup 3 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 released